Walking Through Walls: Connecting Faith and Work
YOUR WORK MATTERS.
A recent Gallup poll found that nearly 70% of American workers are not engaged in their work. We spend over 40 years working, but for what? Are we destined to grit our teeth through each day and live for vacation time? We must wake up. God created this thing called work for a purpose and it plays a huge role in His plan for us. It was His first blessing. In Walking Through Walls, Brad Larson reframes the way Christians should think about work and helps the reader integrate their faith and their vocation by tackling the walls that stand in the way. In this book you will learn:
- God’s design for work and man’s purpose in it
- The consequence of sin on work (and the good news of work’s redemptive trajectory)
- What faithful, God-honoring work looks like
- How to address the walls that prevent integration of faith and work (faulty assumptions, entitlement, culture, etc.)
- A better way forward in regards to leadership, “secular” vocation, and maximizing the gift of time
Grab hold of the gift of work. God has great plans for you.