Waiting on the Lord: Finding the One Who Is Worth the Wait
In a world that is constantly changing, we are always waiting for something. We look into the mirror and wait for beauty that does not fade. We look into our souls and wait for an identity and a place that is secure. We look into our families and wait for healing from the hurts of the past. And we look into our present and wait for spouses to change, children to come, and longings to be satisfied.
In this eight-week Bible study, you will learn:
- To know and understand exactly what you are waiting for, no matter what life stage you are in
- Theal from hurts and heartaches left from unfulfilled desires and unfinished waiting
- To see your waiting as an invitation to actively press into God, becoming the woman He has created you to be
And there, in the midst of the waiting, you not only find the Lord but discover He is the Only One worth waiting for. “My soul waits in silence for God only; from Him is my salvation” (Psalm 62:1).
In this second edition of Waiting on the Lord, you will find:
- An updated sixth session
- Small Group Discussion Questions at the back of the book
- New audio and video downloads available at susannahbaker.com/biblestudies/waiting-on-the-lord
- And more updated content